Friday, April 21, 2006

It was just here!!! WTF?!?

After reading a post this morning by Vicious & Delicious about holes in his CD collection, it got me thinking. So instead of posting all of this on his site, I'm going to bitch about it here on mine.

You know what pisses me off? When I open up a CD jewel case and find no CD? Where the fuck did it go? This has happened to me on more than one occasion! I know at least one of them my ex-wife has (and wasn't worth the effort of getting it back just to be yelled at about other things), but the others are just gone! I'm anal about putting my CD's back in the cases where they belong, so I don't understand. I think there must be some sort of mutated monster hiding somewhere in my house that somehow took one of my Offspring CD's and changed it into a freaking 4 Non Blondes CD single. I didn't buy that, so where did THAT come from?

I'm going to have to set a trap for this thing in the attic.

OH ALSO! I got home last night to find my tickets to Dave Matthews on Randalls Island and Queensryche tickets at the House of Blues in the mail! NICE!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY I can't wait for DMB!!!!!

and um yea....I DON'T own a 4 non-blonds CD....so not me. /eye

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT FOR THE SHOWS! SO EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been impressed with Dave Matthew's Band since the lusty "Crash" album. Dave's stuff with Tim Reynolds is good. Even the LIVE AT REDROCKS, while made here in Colorado, isn't all that good. "Two Step" is my favorite DMB song. U2 is the best band ever.

Anonymous said...

Well done on the tix...are the Q'ryche tix to the show in Myrtle Beach or Atlantic City?

Strutter71 said...

I am very anal about my CDs/DVDs as well. Now, I'm not accusing your wife of anything, but the only time things would go awry with my stuff was when I was married. I haven't had anything disappear after I got divorced. Coincidence? I think not!

Perstephone said...

You would so hate my CD collection. It's all a rotten mess.

Have fun with Dave. :)

Russ- "Two Step" is one of my faves, too. But I have to say that "Warehouse" and "Say Goodbye" tie for best DMB ever.

Mike said...

Bruce - The Atlantic City show.

Strutter71 & Stephanie A. - My wife is the same way that you are Steph. Empty jewel cases (or completely missing), CD's lying on the seat in her car. She is geting better with it though. I guess everyone has ONE flaw.