OK.....so anyone that knows me already knew that Lust is my worst deadly sin. Tell me something that I DON'T already know! GOSH!
| Greed: | Medium | |
| Gluttony: | Medium | |
| Wrath: | Medium | |
| Sloth: | High | |
| Envy: | Very Low | |
| Lust: | Very High | |
| Pride: | Medium |
Discover Your Sins - Click Here

6 comments:
Noooooo YOU?!?!?!? STOP!!!!
What is Sloth, again???
It's that guy in Ice Age! DUH! Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.
HA, mine is sooo close to yours!!!
Greed - Medium
Gluttony - Medium
Wrath - Low
Sloth - Medium
Envy - Low
Lust - High
Pride - Medium
Mine was dead on accurate. I didn't get "very high" on anything but got "high" on PRIDE. Uh yeah, it'll be my downfall. Sadly I WILL cut off my nose despite my face but I'd like to think I'm just tenacious is all!
I didn't get high on anything.
I scored HIGH on Sloth, LOW on Pride, and MEDIUM on all the others.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment