Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So.............now what?

So, my wife has her own blog, so why can't I? What the hell.............here goes.

Anyone that knows me for any length of time knows that my all time favorite movie is
The Cannonball Run. I can recite the whole movie from beginning to end on command. I used to piss off my girlfriends when I was younger by quoting it for my friends, who would only egg me on. I am all about movie quotes, music and cars.

For now I'll leave you with this:

"If a train left New York at 300 miles per hour, and accelerated speed 15 miles per hour, and traveled a distance of 683 miles, tell me sir: what time would that train reach Chicago?!"

Anyone?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

ummmm Johnny Dangerously?

=oD

Mike said...

No fair..........you cheated! Of course you're the only one that knows about this blog!

Anonymous said...

Stop moaning about the leaves, it blows, so you've got to...blow ! If your lucky you'll get one or two days this summer when all s right with the world and the yard looks perfect - maybe good, settle for ok. Your option is a planned community were everyone property looks identical. Then you go out to have fun, come home after having TOO much fun and walk into someone elses apartment. Your better off with your oun private Idaho. It's worth the effort.