Sunday, March 26, 2006

Feeling a bit achy

OK, so I know that I'm not that old, but MAN am I tired. I spend most of yesterday (with my friend Matt) moving my mother out of her apartment and into my house. She'll be staying with us (my wife and daughter) for the next week or so until her house closing later in the week. Anyway, after doing that for about 8 hours, we came home, had a about 60 minutes of relaxation time before we went out. We left the baby home with my mother to have dinner with a few of our friends. We had a great time at their place. Before we knew it, it was after 1am. Knowing that my daughter was going to wake up at 6am, we decided to leave. Just like clockwork, she woke up at 6:10am....................I guess I can't party like I used to anymore because now I'm beat!

My wife Jenn and I decided after Allie was born that we would not let having a child stop us from having fun, and we haven't and won't..............but *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*, huh, what? Oh sorry. I forgot you were here. Like I was saying, I need a nap.

To quote John Lennon and the Beatles,
"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink.
I'm Sooooooo tired, my mind is on the brink.
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink." - The White Album

Next week I'm sure that after I move her into her house I'll go out again! What can I say, we like to actually have fun on the weekends.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Naaa your not THAT old....but your older than ME!! Bwaaa haaa haaa and always will be!!!!

Imagine how you would have felt if you drank a bottle of wine like I DID!!!

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

hi mike! i'm so glad you have a blog now! i'm gonna add you to my blog list!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE OLD MIKE! lol