Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Random questions about me

My wife sent this to me, so like the good husband I am, I'm doing it:

Accent: New Yawk
Booze of Choice: 7&7 and beer!
Chores I Hate: Yard Work! (see previous post)

Dog or Cat: Both, and yes babe, we’ll get a dog, but not until someone is home most of the time to walk it and take it out when it needs to go.
Essential Electronics: TV, DVD, Stereo, Surround Sound
Favorite Perfume: Do guys wear perfume? Well………some do, but that’s a whole other survey.

Gold or Silver: Not big into jewelry, but my wedding ring is white gold.
Hometown: Born – New Rochelle, NY; Grew up – Orange County, NY; NOW – Northern New Jersey
Insomnia: Only when the baby or cats wake me up

Job Title(s): Dad, Husband and Analyst
Kids: Yes………..my baby girl Allie!
Living Arrangements: With my wife, daughter, 2 cats and a bird (RIP – Jasper, July 2005)
Most Admired Trait: Depends on who you ask, but most people would say my useless movie knowledge

Overnight Hospital Stays: When Allie was born I stayed with Jenn; also to have my tonsils out when I was 4 years old.
Phobia(s): HEIGHTS!
Quote: “Hey………….how ya doin’?” and any random movie reference
Religion: I’d have to say not really, but DON’T get me started!

Siblings: Two brothers (Dan & Kenn) and two sisters (Dawn and Danielle)
Time(s) I Wake Up: 6am…..or whenever one of the cats decides they want me to!
Unusual Talent/Skill: Making bottle noises without a bottle……….and knowing all of Cannonball Run
Veggies I Refuse to Eat: Mushrooms!! ("I collect spores, molds and fungus" - Dr. Egon Spengler)
Worst Habit: Annoying my wife with my occasional obsessive ness
Yummiest Food I Make: STEAK!
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Now who to tag back? I don’t know anyone that has a blog except my wife, and she tagged me! Can I tag MySpace? How about
Billy? Of course I'd have to tell him about my blog first or it won't work!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a good husband!

oooh I'm going to bother Billy now.....Mwaaa haaa haaa

Anonymous said...

7&7 and beer ... MIXED? *barf*

Mike said...

No Russ,not mixed!