Friday, October 06, 2006

Random answers

OK, here's the answers to the Random Quotes. Click on the movie to hear the quote:
  1. The Cannonball Run (I thought that because of the name of my blog, someone would have guessed this movie for at least one of the quotes)
  2. Full Metal Jacket
  3. Along Came Polly - (Good job Jenn)
  4. Pulp Fiction - (You got it Bruce & Fred)
  5. Blues Brothers

I may do this type of thing occasionally, just to shake things up a little.

BTW, tommorow is my daughter's 1st birthday. She's not allowed to get any older!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

If you tie bricks to her head it will keep her from growing. Really, it will. You just have to start her now and teach her to not take them off. That's how mine grew. They kept taking the bricks off when I wasn't looking.

Happy birthday to Allie. I can't believe she's 1.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't decide between "Full Metal Jacket" and "An Officer and a Gentleman" for number 2....

Green Eyes said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about your daughter not getting older! It's hard to say goodbye to those precious years - but I promise there are many wonderful things in store (like when she talks and says "I love you Daddy!)

Jenn said...

Bricks huh? Does that really work, Issa?

BTW, I would have gotten them all......but then again that's why he married me! =o)