- My daughter turned one year old on Saturday and her party went great. (see wife's post).
- Got me new TV on Wednesday and it looks awesome!
- FUCKING YANKEES!! GET SOME DAMN PITCHING GEORGE!!!!
That is all..........more to come as soon as possible.
That is all..........more to come as soon as possible.
9 comments:
Rumor mill has it that the Yankee's will start another round of manager changings. What's your take on it?
George and Brian Cashman are more to blame than Torre. He just works with what he's dealt, while the other 2 make the deals and get the players. The only thing I have to say is that they need more young guys.
BTW
***BREAKING NEWS***
They are Keeping Torre.
Just saw it on the news.
Congrats again on the new job--let us know how it goes!
-- david
Those damn yankees!
Happy B-day to your girl!
and lastly,
Good luck with the new job, don't forget, you don't have to learn everything in one day.
So what was the first movie that you watched on your new TV?
yay for the new job and i'm so glad allies party went well!
Thanks for the well wishes on the new job and on my daughter's birthday everyone.
Layla - How did you know that I always think I should know how to do everything in the firts 5 days!?!?
Fred - Actually, Smokey and the Bandit was on TV the night I got it, so I watched that. I also put on Troy for my wife (Brad Pitt and all), but last night, I put on Star Wars - Phantom Menace and skipped over all of the JarJar Binks parts. I have to say that I'm real impressed with the picture. Wish I was watching the Yanks though.
RIP Corey Lidle...
Post a Comment