OK, so how awesome is my wife!?!?! Now everyone know's how big of a Yankee fan I am and how I think there's no better place to see a game then Yankee Staduim. Well...................she got me a staduim tour for our anniversary! I get to see the clubhouse and go in the dug out!How great is she?!?!?
It was closed for renovations (1973) when I was very little and I never got to go to old Yankee Stadium. I want my daughter to be able to say she went to the house that Ruth built before they replace it in 2009.Also...................how about that comeback last night??!?!?

9 comments:
LOL Jeeze I'm not THAT great! ok...welll maybe I am. TELL ME AGAIN!!!
that rocks!!!!! really, that is so thoughtful and so kick ass and awesome!!!!!!
i saw the highlights on sportscenter.. lol
I felt the same way the first time I walked into the Old Busch Stadium for the first time. I'm hoping to get out to St. Louis again, if not this year, then next to see the new park and the brick paver I bought with my dad's name on it.
yay thats awesome!
You sound sooo happy. Jenn you are the best thing that happened to Mike. I am so happy for you!
God, first you with your romantical-ness and now Jenn with her superior gift giving...
Thank goodness we don't live near you and can be content in our slackerdom.
BTW: Um, go METS! I was born in Forest Hills... I have my loyalties!
Since we're now cheering for our hometown teams. GOOOOO Minnesota Twins! The Twins finally (just yesterday) got funding approved for a new outdoor stadium and my husband could not be more psyched.
He also said that you should want the Yankees to aquire Torii Hunter notwithstanding your preference for home grown. And he's cute too. Torii that is. And my husband too.
Yes she is totally amazing. I'm still devastated that I missed my daughter's first Yankee game, but I justified it because it was chez Angels. Then I missed her first Yankee stadium game. NOW we're in LA and missing the subway series. Argh!
Have a fantastic tour; I've been in the locker room there and it's like mecca.
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment