Monday, May 22, 2006

Busy weekend

So I want to begin by saying that my wife Jenn and I are sorry that we didn't get to meet Jennster and Point45 while they were here on the East coast for a wedding, but we had a busy weekend. We had a Christening of our friends daughter Saturday, followed by a party, she looked so cute (sorry girls, I forgot the camera, so no pics). Then on Sunday was our nephew's 6th birthday party, and we were there the whole day.

On a separate note..................I think the whole Subway Series thing (Mets vs.Yankees) among others (Astros vs. Rangers, etc) is getting old. I know that they seems to be selling out every game, but for me, as a fan..........it's boring now. The first few years were ok, but every year...........six times a year is too much. Truthfully, the whole interleague thing isn't any fun for me anymore either. If they want to do it once every few years, that's one thing, but to play so many games against teams that aren't in your league takes some of the mystery out of the post season. I think it's more fun to watch guys try to figure out the opposing pitchers and batters while the game is on. It shows more raw talent. BTW.............this has nothing to do with the Yankees (who btw have quite a few of their regulars on the DL) losing two of three to the Mets at Shea Stadium.

4 comments:

j.sterling said...

we were sad to have missed you, but so fucking tired, that i think we would have sucked had you met us anyways! even though i looked really hot that night. LOL

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

i dont mind interleague play. BUT it dont care for it either. i'm not used to a DH so it confuses the hell outta me.

Anonymous said...

I'm 100% on board with you with the interleague thing. Its time has passed, as far as I'm concerned.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»