So my beautiful wife and I have been married for one year today. Over the past year, we got married, bought a house and had a beautiful daughter. We went thru a lot to be together, but it was all worth it because I would never want to be sharing my life with anyone else. She's a great wife and a wonderful mother..................and as far as I'm concerned, a better parent than I am. She is so understanding and patient, even when I get a little obsessive about dumb things (like cleaning up baby bottles before Allie is done with them). She understands me and the fact that most of the thoughts that run through my head are movie quotes. It is very fitting that it is raining today since it has rained during every major event in our lives. I know this sounds corney, but she is the love of my life and I wouldn't want to change a thing about her.Happy Anniversary Babe.

8 comments:
You? Obsessive? and like movie quotes? Noooo stop! LOL
*kiss*
so sweet! you 2 are too cute. jenn looks STUNNING in her dress! omg, i love her hair and the necklace and everything! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS!
Congrats guys. And no, Mike, you don't sound corny; you sound like a man in love. Nothing wrong with that.
I agree with Bruce - you're in love and it shows. Nothing wrong with that my friend!
Enjoy your day - HAPPY soggy ANNIVERSARY!
Happy anniversary.
awww thats sweet. *tear*
Awwww... diabetic sweetness! my envy knows no bounds... I must now go shove this entry in my husband's face and go, "SEE? ROMANCE!"
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment