Friday, July 28, 2006

Let's talk about shit baby!

One of my daily reads Fuzzbox over at Blugstuff held a contest last week to see who could talk the most shit about three things: ice cream, baby kittens and masterbation. Of course I submitted my random thoughts and wouldn't you know, I'm a finalist! All the details as to why he even held this contest are listed on his site. Click here and vote for who you think is the best out of the three. Don't worry, if you think that one of the other two are better, I won't hold it against you. I'll just hurl a full garbage bag from my daughter's diaper pail at you and whoever is near you!

5 comments:

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

omg i read yours. that masturbation thing...NEVER knew it. because guys just never say that stuff. it cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

I COULD WIN!

:P fuzzbox said...

It looks like you are a frontrunner. It was a great entry.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike
Good luck in the contest!
You do have a beautiful daughter and what a lovely wife.
The fat bastard thing just cracked me up. My neice and her kids talk like him all the time. Ya gotta be sick to enjoy that crap, huh?
may the best shit talker win!
haha

David Amulet said...

I think you made a healthy contribution to the contest. Thanks for dumping on us.

Let me rephrase that.

-- david