I am so adding it to my list too. I did get a great parking space though. I'd rather be with my husband and kids in my MIL's swimming pool.Have a great forth. Will they at least let you leave early? I think we get to leave at 3:30.
I have to work 1-9 today. Hope it goes fast.
I think I'm just going to leave by 3pm. My wife and daughter are in our friends pool right now.
AMEN AMEN AMEN
That pissed me off too!!!Thanks for stopping by I'll be back to check out your blog again.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am so adding it to my list too. I did get a great parking space though.
I'd rather be with my husband and kids in my MIL's swimming pool.
Have a great forth. Will they at least let you leave early? I think we get to leave at 3:30.
I have to work 1-9 today. Hope it goes fast.
I think I'm just going to leave by 3pm. My wife and daughter are in our friends pool right now.
AMEN AMEN AMEN
That pissed me off too!!!
Thanks for stopping by I'll be back to check out your blog again.
Post a Comment