OK, I know the title of this post sounds odd, but keep reading. On Saturday, my wife and I went to my sister and brother-in-law's for a BBQ. My two nephews (8 and 6 years old), my niece (4 1/2 years old), as well as a bunch of other kids were there. When we arrived, all the kids came over to see my daughter (9 months). They were all in her face and touching her and trying to make her laugh. Questions all day were, "Can I hold her?" and "Can I push her around in the stroller?" When they weren't playing with her, she was watching them all playing games and jumping in one of those blow up jungle gyms.......just wanting to run over there and join them, which she can't do yet.............mostly because she can't even stand on her own yet.
Sunday was a family reunion for my wife's family. There were six babies there.........all under one year of age. All the older kids were doing the same thing as the day before, making noises, funny faces and all around having fun with the little ones.
I just think that it's funny how no matter what's going on, babies periodically stop all action.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
And especially ours......since she's so darn cute!
I know! It's the same thing over at Jordan's preschool - they ALL flock over and demand to see/touch/hold Jas as she peacefully sleeps in her infant seat! Cute but sometimes, what gives?
they really do! especially when they're cute! AND they're yours!
Kids that age are starting to take on the big personalities but haven't got the locomotion to make them too much of a handfull. It is a great age.
Is it true ladies like to see a man alone, with a child in his arms?
Yes Russ.............it's true. Just make sure that you have the approval of the kid's parents that you want to borrow so you can get laid! Otherwise, you'll get some, but it would be from some huge guy named "Brick" in the county jail.
Babies rock. And yours is too dam cute to not pay attention too. I promise if I ever saw you guys, I would just come and squish her.
But in a nice way.
Post a Comment