I guess Sting read my post a few months back and decided to get the Police back together. Last night I watched part of the Grammy’s and I saw them open the show. I have to say that I am happy they’re back together an am looking forward to seeing them tour this year. They sounded very good, but I was a little disappointed in their version of Roxanne. Did anyone else feel this way?Either way, it should be a great year for rock fans with Van Halen also touring (minus Michael Anthony on bass) with David Lee Roth.

7 comments:
Great band. I thought that Sting had become too much of a stuffed shirt to pull this off but I thought they were great.
*gag* I think I just threw up in my mouth a little when you mentioned David Lee Ro *gag* oh see, there it just happened again.
I missed the Grammy's all together. I'll have to check out the Police performance on YTUBE or something. Definitely want to see them tour. But I could skip Van Halen. Was never a big fan. Although they were better than Van Hagar.
Didn't see it myself, but heard it was not so lovely...all the more mature(politically correct way of saying it) are getting back together....did they run out of money?
Did the aliens make them do it?
OK I will stop now......
Maybe he doesn't feel the hunger animal instinct for Roxanne anymore;)
YAY!!! I love Talixmer!!! He's NOT A VAN HALEN FAN!!! FINALLY I FOUND SOMEONE ON MY SIDE!!! Woooopeeee
Rush has a new cd coming out this year, and Metallica is scheduled to start recording their new album next month; that is, if Lars doesn't have to testify in front of Congress again.
So YOU'RE the one responsible for the reunion? Dude, get a cut while you can! I was pissed that I missed them on the Grammys because I've boycotted the f-ing Grammys since the nefarious Metallica debacle and it was because I wanted to see The Police in action. I came in 20 minutes late and ended up praying I didn't miss them. Fuck.
Post a Comment