Friday, November 10, 2006

What a joke!

So I just read that Axl and his buddies over at "Guns 'n Roses" cancelled a concert up in Maine. It wasn't cancelled because of his usual voice problems or anything. They backed out because they were not allowed to drink on stage! Come on guys! Suck it up! You can't go two fucking hours without a drink? What an ass! Am I alone on this?

13 comments:

Metal Mark said...

That's pretty lame.

Anonymous said...

I saw them in Boston a few years ago, when Axl had Buckethead in the band. They were over an hour and 45 mins late on stage. If it had gone to 2 hours, my wife and I would have left.

The debut is amazing, LIES is a throwaway E.P., and the Use Your Illusions were so full of filler it was ridiculous. The band had major success but the weren't that legendary.

Axl has been doing this since Appetite, why people still believe in this guy is beyond me.

:P fuzzbox said...

Just one more nail in this douchebag's career's coffin.

Anonymous said...

GNR are a legendary band and I love their music.

Axl is and always will be a big baby. His treatment of his fans is so bad that I would never spend a dime to see them live especially after the last Philly show where he decided at 11:00PM on the night of the show that he was pulling out...with a house full of people sitting there waiting for hours.

Jenn said...

PLUS....that's not GUNS N ROSES! It's Axl with a bunch of no names pretneding to be legendary. If anyone is legendary it's the original band...and ummm THAT isn't it!

I was also at a show where he decided, after getting a bottle cap thrown at him, that he needed to go cry in his trailer instead of sing after like the 3rd fucking song. PUSSY!

Anonymous said...

you've gotta stand by something in this topsy turvey world

Anonymous said...

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I just went to click on your blog and your link is not on my list. All this time I thought you were just not posting. I have catching up to do!

Anonymous said...

You are not alone - this is the epitome off arrogance and selfishness if you ask me. Or else he's got a very serious alcohol problem, in that case he needs help.

Anonymous said...

Why can't Axl just go away? No one cares about him anymore.

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

thats why i dont like metal music mike

;)

Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

F Axl Grease....I wrote them off completely once he was found at a basketball game when he was supposed to be onstage. I've never seen a figurehead with more gross negligence and overt disrespect for his fans than this waste of flesh.

Jeff said...

Also, the epic "Chinese Democracy" won't be coming out this year like Axl promised... He is the biggest idiot in the history of Rock.

David Amulet said...

I'm with you. Pathetic. And it's sad because he needs the support now.


-- david