Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm the Dad! I'm right!

So my wife came up with this idea to have Mom's and Dad's give their weekly opinions on a particular topic. They probably would not be the same, but what fun would it be if they actually agreed??

Every Friday over at Dad Said, Mom Said, one of the couples that she has recruited will go at it. Of course one week will be me and my wife. We don't argue much, so this could make things interesting around the house. Click here to see which couples are participating in this possible knock down, drag out brawl sessions! Issa & her husband Nick kick off the site with the first post.

3 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

Sounds like a great idea. Have fun with it.

Jenn said...

Pshhhhawwww your right?!?!?!

*falls off chair laughing hysterically*

When are you right? I'm the woman I'm ALWAYS right!!!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh....What Jenn said.

*wink*