So as I may have mentioned in the past, my in-laws are florists, and they had a huge wedding to deliver and set up on Saturday. They recruited my wife and I, along with my wife’s brother, cousin and his girlfriend. My wife goes into detail about this on her blog, so I won’t reiterate it. My day started at 6am when I woke up with the baby, left the house at 8:30am to go pick up the cargo van and didn't get home until 11:45pm. Needless to say, I’m sore. I give them a lot of credit for keeping the business going for about 30 years. It’s definitely not easy.
Sunday we went to my God-daughter Gia’s 1st birthday party. Of course it was raining, which everyone blamed on my wife and I. She was so cute. Of course we forgot our camera, so we missed getting shots of Allie and Gia playing with each other. Hopefully the other people there with cameras will share the pics so I can post them.
So all I can say is, can I have a day off now?
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yes you may
signed, your boss
Post a Comment