Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Who has time?

So I've been busy as hell lately. They moved my desk temporarily at work (to face a corner) and now everyone can see what I'm doing. I normally would take a few minutes a day to read and write a blog at work, and now I can't do it as easily. I have some ideas in mind as to what to post about, but who has time? Apparently not me.

Anyway, don't feel neglected. I'll be back soon. In the mean time, check out my wife's blog. She posted about how we constantly quote movies at my house. I knew I liked her.........

5 comments:

Metal Mark said...

Hey, a new Mike post. Post when you can and people will still come around I am sure.

Melissa said...

Dude, I would hope you liked her.

That sucks about them moving your desk. Tell them you prefered the other and see if they'll move you back.

Anonymous said...

already giving up after less than a year ... ... ...

:P fuzzbox said...

That sucks. Hopefully it will be moved back soon.

Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

do you feel like that guy in Office Space? Next thing you know, you'll be in the basement with your stapler stolen all the time!